For orders placed in Canada, please proceed to our Forsake.ca inquiry page.
Forsake is committed to manufacturing premium footwear with strict quality control standards and rigorous waterproof testing. As an expression of our confidence in the workmanship and material quality, we gladly extend warranty coverage on all our products for 12 months from the original date of purchase. Warranty claims are evaluated at the discretion of Forsake.
Our warranty covers:
- Defects in workmanship and material quality.
- Purchases made at forsake.com or from an authorized Forsake retailer.
- Approved product repairs, replacement product or voucher in the amount of the original purchase price to use at forsake.com.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Damage that is a result of misuse or normal wear and tear.
- Items outside of the United States and Canada.
- Frayed webbing, worn stitching, or worn soles.
- Product acquired from after-market sources such as online auction site, liquidators, consignments shops, or private sellers.
If you’d like to submit a claim, please fill out the form below.