Where there's a whim, there's a way.
At Forsake we design products for a life of spontaneity,
New experiences, and everyday adventures.
Our story begins in 2009
When two college buddies left school on the East coast in search of snowier pastures in the Rockies.
They found them in Big Sky and Alta. Jobs were secured. Housing was rented. Powder turns were earned.
Life in the mountains doesn't come without compromise.
For starters, it puts a real strain on your everyday footwear. Materials tear, stitches unravel, and feet slip.
But hiking shoes and winter boots are too clunky and uncomfortable to wear all day.
You're forced to choose between comfort, performance, and style.
In 2013 Forsake launched Sneakerboots,
Blending functional design with practical technology. No gimmicks, no frills,
just an unwavering commitment to bring a higher level of Versatility to your feet.
- Waterproof-grade leathers
- Ballistic nylon
- Metal lacing hardware
- Flat nylon lacesfor fray resistance
- Reinforcedtoe bumper
- Anti-microbialOrtholite footbeds
- Taped seams
- Gusseted tongueskeep the elements out
- Nylon shankfor rigidity
- EVA midsolefor cushioning and support
- Large outer lugsfor stability on flat surfaces
- Directional inner lugsfor grip on loose terrain